Making connections, changing lives for people affected by ME/CFS and associated conditions.

All posts in Government and Council Services

Victorian State Government Services

Additional services provided by the Victorian Department of Human Services are also listed under separate service categories (e.g., the DHS Victorian Aids and Equipment Program (A&EP) and State-wide Equipment Program […]

Medicare Services

Medicare ensures that all Australians have access to free or subsidised treatment by health professionals such as doctors, specialists, optometrists and, in special circumstances, allied health practitioners such as dentists; […]


The many public libraries across the state offer a wide range of services. Facilitating academic research, providing seminars and local meeting space, and internet access. Also, check if your local […]

Assisted Transport Services

This is a council based service that provides transport from a resident’s home to destinations in the community, such as Senior Citizens’ Clubs and local shopping centres. Assessment for eligibility […]

Disabled Parking Permits

This is a council based service that entitles you (or your driver) to park in a Disabled Parking Zone. The permit or sticker can be used on a number of […]

Home and Community Care (HACC)

The Home and Community Care (HACC) Program provides funding for services supporting frail older people, younger people with disabilities and their carers. HACC services may include personal care, nursing, allied […]